OPINION About the Draft Ordinance for defining the package of health activities guaranteed by the budget of the NHIF
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PATIENTS WITH ENDOCRINE DISEASES:
The presence of thyroid disease, including autoimmune, is NOT a CONTRAINDICATION for the use of a vaccine against the coronavirus causing COVID-19.
We recommend that people with DIABETES MELLITUS (type 1 and type 2) be vaccinated against the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Management of the Bulgarian Society of Endocrinology
Draft Standard on Endocrinology published on the website of the Ministry of Health for public discussion until December 10, 2020.Send written proposals for possible corrections by November 30, 2020 to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at what is highlighted in red.
Remarks and opinion of BDE
- Melatonin and Female Fertility: Recent Advancements and its Use as a Therapeutic Agent
- Changes in the Thyroid Axis and Hormones in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Assessment of the Levels of Pro-oxidative and Anti-oxidative Markers in Experimental Animal Models with Different Dietetic Regimens
- Sex Hormones in Men with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Von Hippel-Lindau Disease: What Clinical Phenotype Does the Hotspot Mutation с. 500G>А (p.Arg167Gln) Determine?