OPINION About the Draft Ordinance for defining the package of health activities guaranteed by the budget of the NHIF
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PATIENTS WITH ENDOCRINE DISEASES:
The presence of thyroid disease, including autoimmune, is NOT a CONTRAINDICATION for the use of a vaccine against the coronavirus causing COVID-19.
We recommend that people with DIABETES MELLITUS (type 1 and type 2) be vaccinated against the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Management of the Bulgarian Society of Endocrinology
Draft Standard on Endocrinology published on the website of the Ministry of Health for public discussion until December 10, 2020.Send written proposals for possible corrections by November 30, 2020 to the e-mail address:email@example.com
Take a look at what is highlighted in red.
Remarks and opinion of BDE
- Isoprostanes as Oxidative Stress Markers
- Cluster Classification of Diabetes Mellitus
- Obesity Paradox in Diabetic Foot Disease
- Does Glycemic Control Affect Hypothalamic-PituitaryGonadal Axis in Women with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Incidence of Low Testosterone Levels in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome and its Association with Cardiovascular Risk Factors