About the Draft Ordinance for defining the package of health activities guaranteed by the budget of the NHIF
I. In Appendix No. 2, Section ENDOCRINOLOGY AND DISEASES OF EXCHANGE, in Art. 1, item 10 also provides “Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland”
1. However, the need to change the scope of the package of specialized outpatient care activities is not justified in the reasons for the project. It is not clear which of the 15 factors stated in the reasons for the regulation leads to the need to change the scope of specialized outpatient medical care.
2. In accordance with the provision of Art. 19, para. 1 and 2 of the Law on Regulatory Acts: “The draftsman of a legislative act carries out an impact assessment of a legislative act…” However, in the present draft no such assessment has been performed, thus violating a basic principle enshrined in the Law on Regulatory Acts – consistency and stability.
Protest of 370 endocrinologists – members of the BDE
against Appendix 10A of the NFA 2018
(correspondence with the institutions)
- 22.06.2018 г. BSE to the Institutions
- 02.07.2018 г. BMA to the MH
- 19.07.2018 г. BSE to the Institutions
National Symposium of Endocrinology “Endocrine Problems in Pregnancy”
8-10 october 2020, Hotel RILA, Borovets
Risk of Furnian gangrene (necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum) during treatment with sodium glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors (SGLT2i)
- A Case of Destructive Thyroiditis in a Patient with Electrocardiographic Changes Resembling Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Urine Iodine Concentration, TPOAb, Thyroid Hormones in Pregnant Bulgarian women – Results of a Screening Study
- Serum Levels of Incretin Hormones in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Disorders of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Emotional Awareness and Life Perception in Obese Patients
- Metabolic Syndrome and Adrenal Incidentalomas – is There a Causal Connection?