OPINION About the Draft Ordinance for defining the package of health activities guaranteed by the budget of the NHIF
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PATIENTS WITH ENDOCRINE DISEASES:
The presence of thyroid disease, including autoimmune, is NOT a CONTRAINDICATION for the use of a vaccine against the coronavirus causing COVID-19.
We recommend that people with DIABETES MELLITUS (type 1 and type 2) be vaccinated against the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Management of the Bulgarian Society of Endocrinology
Draft Standard on Endocrinology published on the website of the Ministry of Health for public discussion until December 10, 2020.Send written proposals for possible corrections by November 30, 2020 to the e-mail address:email@example.com
Take a look at what is highlighted in red.
Remarks and opinion of BDE
- Evaluation of the Relationship Between Hyperandrogenism in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Clinical Data for an Early Stage of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hepatokines and Their Relationship with Basic Metabolic and Vascular Parameters in Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Serum Levels of Kisspeptin-10 and Endostatin in Patients with Obesity and Carbohydrate Disorders
- Contemporary View on the Genetic Basis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Pathogenesis
- Adipocytokines and Tumorigenesis